Adarsh joined the practice in early December 2017. He has excellent customer service skills and is always keen to arrange appointments that suit our patient’s needs.
He works closely with our Administration Manager to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
Adarsh joins us from the retail management sector and is a real asset to our team.
Please keep in touch, let us update you on everything that is happeing at the Thanet House Dental Clinic and more.
Following the government announcement in early June 2020 that signalled a return to dentistry, there have been many changes to the way practices work. A phased return of dental services began on 8th June and practices had been asked to prioritise patients that have received telephone advice during the lockdown period and any patients that were in pain. Practices are now starting to see patients for more routine care such as examinations. If you have a dental emergency please call the reception team in the usual way on 01322 558548 and your call will be triaged by a dentist on duty.
The new way our practice is working is set out below. We will be following the guidelines set out by all governing bodies until we are advised that it is safe to stop. If you have any questions they should be directed to our reception team by telephone.
Please do not attend the practice unless you have an appointment
• Our reception team will carry out a pre visit questionnaire to ensure you have no Covid-19 symptoms and to ensure that you are safe to visit the practice.
• Payments will be taken by card wherever possible to reduce the risk of contamination
• To limit the amount of people on practice grounds and to keep everyone safe, please do not arrive too early or too late
• Only arrive at the practice if you have an appointment
• Please wait on the socially distanced white markers outside the practice. These are located beside the disabled parking bay and the staff entrance
• To allow us to comply with social distancing measures you will enter through the staff entrance and exit through the reception entrance
• Please attend for appointments alone where possible. Children will not be permitted to accompany you to limit the spread of contamination
• Bring as little belongings with you as possible to limit the risk of contamination. You will not be permitted to take belongings into treatment rooms
• Please do not try to speak with a member of staff through windows or try to enter the building yourself. There is a very serious risk of contamination as well as confidential issues. Please stand well away from windows and doors.
Changes within the practice
• Appointments will be spaced to allow all patients and staff to socially distance
• You will be asked to wear a mask at all times while on practice grounds. This includes while waiting in the staff car park
• You will be asked to use antibacterial gel as soon as you enter the building and again as you exit. This will be provided
• Our staff will all be wearing appropriate PPE
• We are performing more frequent, deeper cleaning especially in the treatment rooms
• Toilet facilities are no longer operational, this is to reduce the risk of contamination
After your appointment
• If within 14 days of your appointment you develop symptoms of Covid-19, such as, a high temperature, new and continuous cough or a loss of taste or smell, please ensure you follow government guidance on self-isolation and please inform our reception team.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support during what has been a very difficult time for us all. Rest assured we will do all we can to keep all of you and all of us as safe as possible. We thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Dr Parvin Faramarzi